We’ve all had those days. Those days where our hair just won’t cooperate, we’re running short on time or we’ve pre planned to sleep in— it happens. Enter in the lazy girl hair day. Looking for a simple, quick hair fix? We happen to know a few.
Hacks from Post Hair Stylist Marina Grigolini
1. Curl the top half of your hair with a 1 ¼ inch curling iron. Leave the underside untouched—it’ll look more natural and it’s better for the hair.
2. Sleep in two French braids and wake up with curly hair. Make sure to use Mousse though, it’ll hold the style better and your hair won’t get frizzy if you toss and turn at night
3. Get your haircut more often and do a deep conditioned more like every other visit. It will last four to six weeks depending on how often you wash your hair
A few other hacks to add
4. For quick curls, pull your hair up into a high pony. Divide hair into three sections and curl those strands. Undo the pony and hairspray your hair upside down. Flip up and tousle with your hands.
5. For a longer, fuller ponytail—try doubling up. Split your hair into two sections, top and bottom, and ponytail them separately. The closer together the better. Run your hands through the hair and you’ll be left with one volumptuous pony.
6. Use a texturizing product on damp hair. Split your hair in half, rolling each section away from the face and then blast the twist with the blow dryer. You’ll be left with a natural, woke-up-like-this wave.
7. Great for second day hair, part and tease up your roots and pull all of your hair back into a low, messy bun. No need to worry about every hair being perfect. This look is effortless.